tiistai 7. joulukuuta 2010

Day Nineteen

Core
Sleeptime 2:55-6:10
REM: 20 min
Deep: 110 min

Superb amount of deep! More than I get from monophasic! Nice. Lenghty core as well, but still it saw me stay asleep 10 minutes into my alarm. Great base numbers could mean a record for useful sleep for today. That said, I feel slightly tired. It's nothing really compared to what I've been feeling lately, but there's still the certain tiredness.

Nap 1
Sleeptime: 8:05-8:30
REM: 15 min
Deep: 0 min

A solid nap in numbers and also in terms of getting instantly up. Nothing really to say, I just hope that this keeps up. That said, I have still gotten tired towards the end of the phase.

Nap 2
Sleeptime: 11:35-12:00
REM: 15 min
Deep: 0 min

Keeping up the good work.

Nap 3
Sleeptime 17:15-17:20
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

Well this was weird. I go to sleep and am set for sleeping until 17:30, but I wake up after only five minutes, as refreshed as ever.

Nap 4
Sleeptime: 22:10-22:30
REM: 0 min
Deep: 0 min

All-light sleep nap to end the day. I struggled to get up as I stayed in the bed until about 22:45. I didn't sleep though, but it did make me feel kind of bad. I was definitely risking it (there was alarm though yet to go off, so I would've slept few minutes max).

Total sleep 4h 10 min
REM: 40 min
Deep: 110 min

Another pretty good day and third successful day in a row. I don't really have anything to add to that.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti