maanantai 6. joulukuuta 2010

Day Eighteen

Core
Sleeptime 3:10-6:05
REM: 25 min
Deep: 80 min

Umm, it was pretty normal I guess. A bit groggy upon waking up but that's all. The alarm rang for a couple of minutes maybe before I got up.

Nap 1
Sleeptime 8:10-8:30
REM: 20 min
Deep: 0 min

Thank lord for the full-REM nap. Frankly it didn't help much, as I really didn't want to get up the bed after waking up and now, over a hour later I'm really, really tired. This has been a tough morning.

Nap 2
Sleeptime: 11:35-12:00
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

That ought to ease it. For once I woke up a bit before the alarm as well. I stayed in the bed though until the alarm, because I still am damn tired when I wake up. This is still pretty hard - well, I guess it would've been too easy if I'd just have adapted like that. Hopefully I'll feel better in two weeks. Lately the tiredness has concentrated on these earlier phases, so if things continue as they were in last couple of days, I should feel better by evening.

Nap 3
Sleeptime 17:15-17:40
REM: 10 min
Deep: 0 min

Wow, REM again? If my memory serves me right, and I won't bother to look into it, this would be the first time of REM in every nap if I get REM in the fourth nap. I'm still a bit tired, but it has gotten better as expected. Getting up from this nap was very hard though - my alarm was nicely randomly set to 17.33 so I slept 7 minutes while alarm was on.

Nap 4
Sleeptime 22:05-22:15
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

Again a bit of REM. My nap was cut short to waking up and just not falling back asleep. I didn't even try after rolling around for 4 minutes and being completely refreshed. Kind of nice.

Total sleep 4h 15min
REM: 65 min
Deep: 80 min

Very solid numbers. I hope my tiredness lessens for tomorrow due to this.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti