torstai 2. joulukuuta 2010

Day Fifteen

Core
Sleeptime: 3:10-6:00
REM: 35 min
Deep: 85 min

An okay core - I was a bit groggy upon waking up, but for the most of the phase I felt fine.

Nap 1
Sleeptime: 8:00-8:30
REM: 10 min
Deep: 0 min

I forgot the Smartwake for this nap so it decided to wake me up after 10 minutes, but it was a very quick wake up. Not very restful either as it left me very tired. Luckily this is one of the shorter phases awake.

Nap 2
Sleeptime: 11:35-12:00
REM: 25 min
Deep: 0 min

Okay, nice to have a "perfect" nap for a change, but I'm still tired as hell and the urge to go straight back to bed is quite big. I guess I'll have these for a while, PureDoxyk talked about 60-day period with Everyman and considering I've done couple of oversleeps it'll be closer to 70 days.

I'm not expecting a very producitve day - so far it's been pretty average in that department.

Nap 3
Sleeptime: 16:55-17:20
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

Guess I'll have to be happy with that. Much-needed nap - I was really tired in the end of previous phase!

Nap 4
Sleeptime 22:15-22:30
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

Again a bit of REM, I guess that's good.

Total sleep 4h 25min
REM: 80 min
Deep: 85 min

After two worse days, this day improved upon the numbers and I'd expect not to be as tired tomorrow. I guess those two weaker days caused the tiredness.

I wonder how long I should keep this blog with this format. Sixth day in a row without oversleeps. I guess when I hit 15 I'm done and then I'll keep wider distance between updates. Nobody does that much with this data anymore.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti