perjantai 19. maaliskuuta 2010

New Stuff for This Attempt

Some changes again taking my earlier lessons into consideration.

- I'll sleep with lights on any chance I get. I don't know if it'll help much, but even a little will do wonders.
- Playing poker for a while every waking phase (except when I'm feeling super-fucked-up). This is to assess more accurately my thinking processes. I can feel fine and put the 8 for my mental rating, when in truth I couldn't do anything deeper level thinking. This forces me to do some and I'll notice the deficiencys. I was thinking about 15 minutes minimum / every phase. The nice side effect is that this forces me to put in 45 hours / month. That would be a solid amount for me.
- I'll be constantly changing the place of my phone when alarming and of course using my computer's alarm from now on.

Those were just few quick pointers that came up just now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti