perjantai 19. marraskuuta 2010

Everyman Day One

Core
Sleeptime: 3:05-5:45
REM: 35 min
Deep: 70 min

It went pretty much as expecter, mostly deep from this one and very resful nap overall. That said, I feel very tired and especially cold as hell right now.

Nap 1
Sleeptime: 8:00-8:30
REM: 25 min
Deep: 0 min

My first thought upon waking up was that I had a tad too long nap, as I felt somewhat heavy. My second though was a relief that I had gotten out of a fucked up dream. My third thought was reversal of the third as I had hit a great 25-minute REM. In fact it made me thought whether my nap should\ve been longer to accomodate my REM, but we'll see about that after I've adapted or seem to struggle with adaptation. I don't mind sleeping longer if it gives me more REM, I love that. For some reason, during this adaptation sleeping longer has so far caused no problems. Previously I had found PureDoxyk's claim that 20 minutes work better than 30-long naps, but this time I seem to go fine with even longer. I guess it's up to REM lenght.

It's only the first day, but I'm already liking my schedule.

Nap 2
Sleeptime: 11:35-12:05
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

Well had everything gone exactly as planned I would've gotten another REM, but you can't win them all I guess. I was lucky by the way as I forgot to put both Zeo's and my computer's alarm on. I luckily woke up to phone's alarm. I guess all that that nap achieved was made me more tired.

Nap 3
Sleeptime: 16:35-17:00
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

I guess these naps will have more than just a moment of REM upon falling asleep once I adapt better. I'm not that tired though. All in all, the first day with this schedule has been great. I have felt a bit heavy at times, but for the most part very refreshed. Only waking up from the core causes some problems.

I just realized that he big gap doesn't make that much sense between third and fourth nap, so I slimmed it down half an hour. I'm going to sleep 21:30 now. The longest wake phase is the last, as it should be, I guess.

Nap 4
Sleeptime: 21:45-22:00
REM: 15 min
Deep: 0 min

According to Zeo I truly got 15 min of REM which I can be happy with, but it just felt really light, barely sleeping. Still, it refreshed me. I really struggled to fall asleep this time, it's something I should note and take care upon this nap tomorrow.

Day 1 of Everyman totals:
Total sleep 4h 20 min
REM: 85 min
Deep: 70 min

Great first day, numbers look promising and I feel only mildly tired. Only bad moment was waking up from the core, after that it was easy. No time to get arrogant though.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti