sunnuntai 28. marraskuuta 2010

Day Ten

Core
Sleeptime: 3:10-6:00
REM: 45 min
Deep: 75 min

Well my core has certainly changed. It's much more effective in terms of REM. I woke up after 30-minute phase, that said I woke up to my computer's alarm, so I had slept through Zeo and phone. I had no recall about the dream. I guess I should keep the SmartWake on but just give myself a bit more time for the core. I guess 3h 10 mins would be the perfect lenght. Setting the alarm 3h 30 min later and giving 40 minute wake period for Zeo sounds fine as well. Basicly it means that I need to go to bed earlier, around 2:30. But I wouldn't mind that, I usually get tired a little early as well.

Nap 1
Sleeptime: 8:05-8:30
REM: 15 min
Deep: 0 min

This day has started pretty well. My body still objects on getting up, but this time I got up without hitting snooze once. Just one nap in and I've already raked in over an hour of REM. That might be just a side-effect of recent oversleeps, or it could be a sign of cycles really resetting themselves to correspond with my schedule. Only time will tell.

Nap 2
Sleeptime: 11:05-11:30
REM: 20 min
Deep: 0 min

God damn, this is solid stuff! We're already way over my daily REM record under Everyman. I wouldn't mind catching another 10 minutes from evening naps.

Nap 3
Sleeptime: 17:15-17:30
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

Why these later naps are alway shorter than the first two? I wonder whether I'd had more REM if I'd slept a little longer. That said, I've got plenty today so I'm not sad that I didn't get it now.

Nap 4
Sleeptime 22:20-22:30
REM: 0 min
Deep: 0 min

This nap is still short and pretty useless. Well it did refresh me a bit, but I still suppose that I should have REM here as well.

Total sleep 4h 5 min
REM: 85 min
Deep: 75 min

Overall great numbers, but I have to say that there was a lot of tired moments during the day, including my current feel. I'll head to bed a bit early tonight to test out the optimal core length.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti