sunnuntai 21. marraskuuta 2010

Day Three

Core
Sleeptime 3:10-5:55
REM: 15 min
Deep: 90 min

Daaamn! I feel okay considering it's the first nap and that is of course best amount of deep sleep so far.

I'm definitely tired, but not nearly as much as I expected. If every morning were this easy, I could easily handle it.

Nap 1
Sleeptime 8:05-8:30
REM: 20 min
Deep: 0 min

I'm two for two in shortening the sleeping amounts for today. This nap was still just what's expected of it, nice chunk of REM, just shorter than yesterday. It also seems to be some kind of token nightmare spot for me, I got another one of those, and I really have not had nightmares in years before starting this. Now this was already the third.

Nap 2
Sleeptime 11:45-12:00
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

I struggled a bit in getting asleep, and was uncharacteristically tired upon waking up. Kind of surprising that this nap got actually worse than in the previous days. The next nap is the one I've struggled most so far, so maybe that gets a bit easier?

Nap 3
Sleeptime 16:55-17:00 & 17:10-17:15
REM: 0 min
Deep: 5 min

I really struggled on this one, so I gave myself a bit of extra time. That didn't help much though.

Nap 4
Sleeptime: Missed nap

Weird. I shorten my sleeps and a result is two bad naps at the end of the day. Granted, I was heavily distracted, but still, it's a bit unexpected result. I hope I won't be totally destroyed tomorrow because of this. That said, I haven't been badly messed up so far during this adaptation.

Makes me wonder about my wake phase lenghts and overall about the whole 4 nap schedule. This was definitely not something I expected at this point. I don't know what's in for me next. I guess I'll just continue as planned. Despite missed nap, I consider this day still succesful, even if not perfect adherence. That nap made the rest of the day tough though, at the moment I'm starting to get slightly tired and there's still three hours to go until core.

Total sleep 3h 35 min
REM: 40 min
Deep: 95 min

Deep is very satisfying and probable reason for struggling to sleep, but still, there's not nearly enough REM here. I guess that's the sleep deprivation that is needed to re-wire my brains as they should be, or I'd hope. I still love how easy this is to handle. I wonder why my original Everyman attempt failed so spectacularly.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti