keskiviikko 24. marraskuuta 2010

Day Seven

Core
Sleeptime: 3:00-6:00
REM: 25 min
Deep: 80 min

Looks very familiar, those numbers. I guess I could've been more tired when I woke up.

Actually, relatively to other days, this phase felt very good. Still not up there with the rest of the day, but fine nonetheless. I can live with this.

Nap 1:
Sleeptime: 8:10-8:30
REM: 15 min
Deep: 0 min

This went as usual. A fine nap, I didn't remember my dream though, which makes me doubt it was a nightmare. I usually remember those.

Nap 2:
Sleeptime: 11:33-11:53
REM: 20 min
Deep: 0 min

This pleases me very much. It was the perfect nap - REM from start to finish and natural awakening 7 minutes before the alarm. Well, except for one thing - another nightmare (it isn't night though, so is it daymare?). This time fighter jet does a kamikaze on me and my sister. Dying feels pretty bad. Having perfect REM on the lunch nap is very encouraging.

Nap 3
Sleeptime: 16:35-17:00
REM: 0 min
Deep: 10 min

Not an easy nap to get up from, but this as well as others had more restorative sleep than usually. My combined total for the day is now 150 minutes out of 245 minutes, that's about 60 %. It's not as big of an improvement though that I would've expected, with monophasic the distribution were roughly half and half.

Nap 4
Sleeptime: 21:45-22:00
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

Zeo lost immeadiately all data so I don't exactly remember how it was on this one. I didn't get up before 22.30 - laid around in the bed awake or half-awake.

Total sleep 4h 20 min
REM: 65 min
Deep: 90 min

All in all very nice day. Getting up is still a bit iffy, but my overall feel has improved and I would say that I'm adapting very well. I'd say that there's no big improvements left any more.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti