tiistai 23. marraskuuta 2010

Day Six

Core
Sleeptime 3:05-5:45
REM: 5 min
Deep: 80 min

I would've been happy with slightly bigger numbers, but I guess that's fine. I'm still showing worrying signs of having difficulty getting up. I need to stop that, else that starts just to look like my previous Everyman attempt.

Nap 1
Sleeptime 8:05-8:30
REM: 20 min
Deep: 0 min

Another REM-nap, another nightmare. I mean, this was just about our toilet breaking down, but the dark atmosphere was there. There's something different about this nap overall. I had half-lucid moment during this phase couple of days ago, but I was so scared even when I knew it was a dream that I kept screaming to wake up. I still would hope to mantain lucidity through the short phase of light sleep early and get a WILD here, just to see if my conscious mind could stem the tide.

Nap 2
Sleeptime 11:35-12:00
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

Standard nap for this spot. Still no greater amounts of REM.

Nap 3
Sleeptime 16:45-17:00
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

Same old stuff continues for these later naps. I felt pretty refreshed considering how short it was.

Nap 4
Sleeptime 21:40-22:10
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

I almost forgot the nap again and since I got to bed late, I gave myself ten minutes of extra time. That wasn't really needed, as I fell asleep pretty much straight away. Nothing exciting here overall.

Total sleep 4h 15 min
REM: 40 min
Deep: 80 min

The day was very similar to others around it. I'm not happy about the REM, and I'm feeling a little low on energy at times, but this is still very bearable. Perhaps that's keeping me from adapting further? Then again, sixth day is still relatively early and I had that small oversleep to set me back as well.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti