maanantai 22. marraskuuta 2010

Day Four

Core
Sleeptime 3:05-6:10
REM: 10 min
Deep: 90 min

Amazing, I was cat hair away from my deep sleep record, which was done while being on monophasic schedule. In terms of of deep sleep I'm already adjusted therefore, I'd think.

I was really tired for this part of the sleep. All of my alarms went off, actually the Zeo had been on like minutes - the calmer alarm sound is forgiving and it was not enough when I had to be waken from deep sleep. Immortal blasted from my speakers and that's what eventually got me off my bed tp the computer.

This phase actually makes good use of the fears ni this same. Now even if he scores a couple an d ja is great. Too bad comptetition doesn't seem much, seeemed to make radical killing material. They overlift their material on the deep sleep as I really got going. This was one of the top games for Defoe, grea impact from the pecnyt

Flanders is getting to besters shape, joten Cesc's nap is closing down. Next it will be 8:00 play, where I again did nothing much they managed to not do weird shit. I wonder jow clean this text is, makes me wonder about sacrifices the other goalies are much do to OZ. Hell, I actually even managed it without help of the others. I really think this should be done from that angle.

But I really, really was messed up and super-groggy. You won't know it because I heavily edited that passage above after waking up from first nap, but I'm going to share with you the craziest sentences. It's similar to the sleep-writing I did during earlier attempts.

"Smartwake had not had a proper moment to introduce us, despite there being a spot which seems complete break would change anything."
Okay, towards the end of it I completely lost the plot. I have no idea what I'm trying to say:
"This phase actually makes good use of the fears ni this same. Now even if he scores a couple an d ja is great. Too bad comptetition doesn't seem much, seeemed to make radical killing material. They overlift their material on the deep sleep as I really got going. This was one of the top games for Defoe, grea impact from the pecnyt

Flanders is getting to besters shape, joten Cesc's nap is closing down. Next it will be 8:00 play, where I again did nothing much they managed to not do weird shit. I wonder jow clean this text is, makes me wonder about sacrifices the other goalies are much do to OZ. Hell, I actually even managed it without help of the others. I really think this should be done from that angle."

I gotta say that I love "radical killing material", and "Flanders getting to shape". For some reason there's parts about Arsenal - Tottenham from yesterday. I guess "I wonder jow clean this text is" is me trying to ask from myself whether I'm writing well. It's weird cause while I did know that I had trouble writing, I didn't realize that I went complete apeshit in the end. It just seems that my thoughts go all over the place midsentence.

Nap 1
Sleeptime: 8:10-8:30
REM: 20 min
Deep: 0 min

Okay, now I'm sure that this nap is my nightmare nap! Another one of those. I was so terrified, that I actually became lucid because I couldn't take it anymore.

But yeah, I've kept thinking about the first nap. Just now it occured to me that could I have fallen asleep after writing that nonsense above? I don't remember falling asleep, or noticing anything like that, but I remember doing awfully little during that phase. If I can write shit like that without realizing it, I don't have much trust left for my brain. Then again, two hours isn't that long time. It must've taken some time from me to write that much text anyway, especially if I were struggling. Then I played some NHL, but as I simulated most of my matches I don't have exact knowlegde of how long I played. I guess it can't be very significant if I can't remember it.

Nap 2
Sleeptime: 11:40-12:00
REM: 0 min
Deep: 0 min

All light sleep here, which basicly means that it was an useless nap - that said, it was refreshing to some extent.

Nap 3
Sleeptime: 16:35-17:00
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

I went to bed a bit early because I was worried about falling asleep. The extra time helped me to fall asleep, though in the end the nap was even a tad long, meaning I was groggy upon waking up. Not much of useful sleep in here.

Nap 4
Sleeptime: 21:35-21:50
REM: 10 min
Deep: 0 min

According to Zeo, I actually woke up during this nap, but I doubt it, so I added just to the REM tally that 5-minute segment. It doesn't make much difference anyway.

Total sleep: 4h 25 min
REM 45 min
Deep 90 min

Solid stuff today. I felt terrible in the morning, but now at night I'm feeling fine. We'll see when the REM numbers start improving, I think they at least should start to at some point. It might take some days though.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti