sunnuntai 18. heinäkuuta 2010

Seventh Nap of the Seventh Day

Day 7.1
Naptime 1:40-2:00, 20 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5

Boom! Another REM-sleep! Since this is not accompanied with oversleep, that's a mark of me coming nearer adaptation. That said, I felt really shoddy especially immediately after waking up, but as I'm writing that the feeling is fading of. But now I'm really starting to feel I'm going to adjust. If this was the hardest it's going to get, I WILL adjust. And with every REM-phase I get, the sleep-dep lessens. It's still a questionmark how my other phases will go, but this could be start of something big.

Not to mention that it was fifth nap in a row without problems. But now after 4 am. the usual problems have started. I'm starting to feel sleepier than usual. That said I think I'm in a slightly better situation than on last morning and If I can avoid oversleeping I no doubt can keep my schedule tomorrow.

Day 7.2
I've woken up 6 o'clock (though I hardly remember it), but apparently overslept at least partially 'cause I only just regained consciousness. Why must I screw up constantly now? I'm so close succeeding. I don't even get what I did. It means that I didn't get my 13 proper naps in a row record, I have to start all over again. Well, it's four naps today so I hope I get straight back to the right track. I just must stop ruining it all the time. By the way, there was tons of crazy shit written again. Jesus Christ on a stick.

Here are the writing times:
5:38 - Last written stuff prior the nap
6:03 - Right after
6:14 - 11 minutes break, the complete nonsense for couple of minutes.
6:44 - Another bout of nonsense, coming to senses.

It all leads me to belief that amidst all the crazy and amnesiac shit there I just for some reason fell asleep again or alternatively never really wake up. But now looking at it on a hindsight and with logs it doesn't look serious. It's only a little oversleep. I still gotta buckle up. Luckily I'm now well aware and there's not a hint of tiredness in me.

It's a fact that the success will be defined in the naps 1 & 2, at least for me. I will not be making errors in any other. All I need to do is to start perfectly adhere for the program and I'll finally make it. It will get harder and harder the longer it takes though. I suspect I might have another REM-less day now that I overlept. I'm so close that I need to keep working hard so all the hard work done so far doesn't go to waste.

I just wish that I would not have such a bad amnesia. I'm happy that I have keylogger since without it there would've already been couple of instances where I wouldn't have a clue what happened.

So in the end, here's the numerical evaluations:
Mental: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5

Day 7.3
Naptime 9:40-9:55, 15 min
Mental: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
What an awesome nap. REM-sleep and I'm feeling the most refreshed I've been since day one. Not still on my best monophasic ability though. This reinforces my belief that I am adjusting, but I'm going to treat that with grain of salt for now and not get too excited (again). I will not fully adjust unless I keep this up and that demands certain professionalism and not writing non-sense half-asleep when you should've just gotten up from your nap.

I decided that should I do the next three days without hiccups I'm going to reward myself by buying an awesome new computer. But if I fail, I won't be buying anything for at least 6 months. Now that's some incentive for myself!

Alright so I went to take a very short session of football, and now cooling down from it I've started to tire. I don't think they're related, I think I'd gotten tired anyway at some point, since, you know, I am yet to fully adjust. I can't think that I would get too physically tired because of that session, I hardly ran or anything. It's still nearly an hour until my naptime, but since it's daytime I don't think I'll really be in danger of falling asleep. I'll stay alert for myself though..

Day 7.4
Naptime 13:35-13:55, 20 min
Mental: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
Not as great nap as they've been lately, no REM at least I don't recall one. Bit of shallow sleep. Woke up before alarm. All the tiredness from waking up faded quickly.

I'm feeling decent. I'm still not full mind power, but close to it. Definitely a huge improvement over past few days.

Day 7.5
Naptime 17:35-17:50, 15 min
Mental: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5

Again I woke up without alarm's assistance. I was a little confused upon waking up as I felt like I had slept forever. I'm feeling pretty fine overall.

Day 7.6
Naptime 21:45-22:0o, 15 min
Mental: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5

Well, this is the seventh nap if you consider the mornings oversleep as a differerent nap. I didn't intend to have seven naps today, just meant it as a bad Iron Maiden reference.

Anyway, I've been a bit more tired than during the daytime, which may be indicating that nights will still be a little hard for a couple of days. I'm sure I can handle it now though.

Well I was right. I gotta change tiredness up a notch to two since I'm really starting to get tired as it gets darker outside. I'm sure this will be over in few days, but night has been the trouble spot for me so it's little surprise I still keep getting very tired.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti