torstai 22. heinäkuuta 2010

Day Eleven - Last Failure.. I wish

Day 11.1
Naptime 1:40-6:00,260 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: Obviously, but don't remember

Again this same oversleep. I don't even remember getting up at night. Makes me think it's even more certain that I changed the times by myself while sleeping. Or could've I made the same mistake twice? Wait a minute - my main alarm was set to 2' o'clock but my two others to 6 o'clock. I woke up to the second alarm. I might've just slept through my alarm.

This really sucks. But then again, it was the Wednesday. I could give it one final chance when I'm not physically exhausted, but I don't know. It just feels like that my chances are gone already and I can't seem to handle any sleepyness anymore. Therefore, one final push - If I oversleep again, that's it. The history doesn't give me much of a chance of succeeding, but whatever.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti