keskiviikko 21. heinäkuuta 2010

Day Ten Second Half

Well, for one thing my sleep schedule at least is regular and consistent. Shame that I gotta break the consistency if I'm going to adjust. I had REM again with the third nap.

Day 10.3
Naptime 9:40-10:00, 20 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: Yes

I went to play football instantly after waking up for fifteen minutes to make sure all the possible groggyness went away. I wish I have another REM nap today, as it would make tonight easier. Though it's gonna be super-hard anyway because of soccer, especially since I'm revenging myself by destroying myself completely in the game.

Day 10.4
Naptime: 13:50-14:10, 20 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: No

I was a little late for my nap for the reasons independent on me, so I shifted the whole nap 10 minutes forward. It's didn't feel very restful nap.

Day 10.5
Naptime: 17:35-17:45, 10 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: No

For some reason I slept very little, but at least it was refreshing. I have a bad feeling that this will worsen further my sleep dep for tonight.

Football has been played. It's hard to quesstimate how trashed I am, but my side lost again so I'm mentally destroyed at least. I had some slight cramps in my calves, so maybe that indicates I really drained it all? Well, it probably doesn't matter as I'm going to be dead tonight anyway. Now gotta head to shower and then quickly day ten's last nap.

I had to eat pretty close to a nap too, though I wasn't getting REM anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Day 10.6
Naptime: 21:50-22:00, 10 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: No

I don't know exactly what times I slept, but I know that I didn't sleep that well. That's why I marked only 10 minutes. It's now just past the waking up time, and I still feel fine, but let's examine earlier after-football days as to how quickly I have died afterwards. On last Monday, this nap was Tiredness 1, last Wednesday Tiredness was up to 4 and Tiredness 5 prior to that. So some tiredness creeping in is to be expected, but if I'm unlucky I'll already start to crash in this phase. I already set all my alarms to two o' clock, so I don't need to worry about that any further.

So yeah.. I'm 90 minutes into this phase and already my mental state has deteriorated significantly and tiredness is already at level three.

Well, I made it through tiredness. To the next nap and next day..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti