maanantai 19. heinäkuuta 2010

Day Nine - Taking It Serious Again

Gonna change the format a bit and put REM on lines of info, makes it quicker to check when I had REM and when not.

Day 9.1

Naptime 1:40-6:00, 260 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: Of course, though don't remember any

I really don't know what happened. I wake up snap once my alarm went off, but why were all my alarms set to wake me up 4 hours late? Did I really do that big of an error or did I reset them after waking up at 2 am. but not really waking up? But yeah, bad crash. My confidence of succeeding is starting to fade slowly but surely. This morning is just annihilating me all the time. Oversleeping through one whole phase is about as bad as it gets.

I just don't get why all of my alarms were set to wrong time. But what can you do? I guess the soccer had it's say since I didn't even wake up on my own. All I can do I just keep trying. We're still not that deep into the effort that it's ruined, but I think I have to practically adjust again. I really need to do that 24 naps in a row if I'm to succeed. There has been trouble during night for three nights in a row. I didn't space my alarms out across the room as clearly as I've done earlier. I guess I have to start doing that again. My last REM nap was 8.2, since that nothing. Here's the whole rem-dream list: 8.2, 7.3, 6.2, 4.4 4.3

It seems to indicate that I wasn't as close to adjusting as it seemed. Most of the REM came about the same time instead of scattered around.

I have to ask my dad what happened, he was awake when I went to bed last night. Did I really wake up, reset my alarms and just fall asleep again? It really seems like it. Anyway, I can't make more mistakes. Wednesday will be the next critical spot as I'm playing football once again. I'm 3 for 3 in terms of oversleeping after playing football, so it's imperative to go from this to then without mistakes. I know that my initial adjustment is in ruins and I probably have to go through another couple of day of narcolepsy. Anyway, If I don't soon adjust I gotta start considering quitting since I can't drag this on too long. What a dissapointment that would be after coming so close. I'm kinda depressed, but I can't really dwell on my failure, just gotta move forward. I've been really saying about the importance of these nights, yet I haven't taken action to really make sure I stay awake through them. Daytime will be no problem as I've said so many times earlier, I should concentrate all my willpower and effort to the two night-naps.

Day 9.3
Naptime 9:40-10:00, 20 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: Yes

I guess it could've been more refreshing nap, but it returned the status quo. I was tired after it and laid down for a while chatting with my brother (I don't think I have danger of falling asleep while socializing). After that I went out and trained football lightly for 40 minutes. That was enough to shrug the tiredness away. Football has been very effective in that for me so far.

I asked my dad about what happened around 2 am. and didn't get a proper answer.. pretty much just laughed at and he said that at least I finally got some sleep. Idiot. I tried to explain it to him that it actually wasn't a good thing and that 4 hours isn't gonna cover the sleep-deprivation I'm going under, but what's the use..

Day 9.4
Naptime 13:40-14:00, 20 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: No

Terrific nap! Don't remember any dreams, but for some reason it really hit the spot.

Day 9.5
Naptime 17:40-18:00, 20 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: No

Another fine nap, though no dreams again. Three naps in a row without trouble, considering my recent form, that's good. Had a short football training session again.

Day 9.6
Naptime 21:40-22:00, 20 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: No

Another REMless, but relatively restful nap. This is starting to show that the whole adaptation was a mere illusion since I'm only getting REM on early naps.

I'll probably be back posting with oversleep again since I seem to find imaginative ways of doing that. See ya.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti