perjantai 16. heinäkuuta 2010

Day Five - The Harder Half of It

I made it! I woke up, straight on first alarm. I feel fucked up, but whatever.

Day 5.1
Naptime 1:40 - 2:00, 20 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5

It will be a continuos battle from now on. Just getting up from any nap is a fight. Not to mention staying awake. I might've made it through this nap, but I will still have four hours of sleep to navigate through.

First two hours went relatively well, but now I'm starting to struggle to keep my eyes open. Guess I should get off my ass and start moving around. I've been listening to music but now my eyes are really feeling heavy. I'll give some gold water to my face and go outside walking around for a while. This is going to be a long night.

It's been a long night but I'm closing the end of this phase. I'm very tired still, so basicly I'm going to take same precautions as with the last nap.

Day 5.2
Naptime 5:40 - 5:55, 15 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5

Another one bites the dust in terms of not oversleeping. But I'm still hella tired. Could it be that I'm into the seemingly endless worst spot of sleeping phase? It seems also that it's either get up with first alarm or don't get up at all for me.

But I really am tired considering I just got up. I just had my eyes closed for a few seconds there involurintary. Do I have walking again to keep myself from falling to sleep? It's hell, that's all I say. But this is the hell I've been waiting for. Make it through these adjustments and you're well on your way. Oh man, I really can't sit anymore, I'm so close to falling asleep. I'm going to find something to eat and then going to fight back the urge to sleep.

Also, I've been tired already couple of times, but not really zombified so far. This is closets of th itä gonna get.

Day 5.3
Naptime 9:40 - 10:00, 20 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5

Germans were smart enough and ttook the first bit of advice on terms of sleeping somewhere else. I am very tired again at the start of this nap, so I'd expect him hel him sleep soon.

What the hell am I writing?!

"eyot cumo up js pugffein kuvs"

I just had to maintain something I wrote that doesn't make any sense. I was too tired to keep my eyes open. Sorry. I gotta get up before I fall asleep, there's that risk gain.

I'M SORRY ABOUT THE NONSENSE THAT IS THE THREE PARAGRAPHS ABOVE! I wrote them instantly after getting up and I have no idea what I meant to say. I feel a lot better now that I've properly woken up, but what the hell? Stay clear of sleep-deprivation, kids.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti