keskiviikko 13. lokakuuta 2010

Some Thoughts

This is probably gonna be a short post, but I just had to ponder a bit... I am going to tell you how my adaption is going once I get seven days of decent adherence, but at the moment it looks as if it's going to get at least another seven days.

That's what bugs me: Everyman feels really, really hard. With Uberman it's pretty clear, stay strict 7 days and you've past the worst and in a month you'd be pretty much established. But with Everyman I'm struggling as hard, but I'd supposed to maintain it for two months and it should get a whole hell of a lot worse before it gets better.

At the moment I'm just stuck in a perpetual half-adaptation. I don't mind much, I'm not much if at all more tired than when on monophasic, but I'm winning at least some hours, if not as much as I would hope for.

I thought that it would be easier as during my Uberman adaptation my schedule was very Everyman-esque. But then again, the longer I went on, the longer the oversleeps in the mornings got, so I guess that's the Everyman adaptation there, the tiredness accumulates slowlier, but eventually it'll look to get you.

At least I'm functioning well and this has been a fairly productive few days for me. I'm looking to increase my output though!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti