tiistai 19. heinäkuuta 2011

Everyman: Past the First Day

So, I started the Everyman today - well, it's actually past midnight already so it was really yesterday. I'm pretty damn happy with my first day. I'm tired, but that much is obvious. What I'm happy is that I woke up from every nap and slept during every nap. I still have my doubts over the very uneven distribution of the naps, but it worked fine today.

I still have only two alarms as my computer is still broken down. I get a new motherboard tomorrow so I'll get that fixed to have a loud alarm as well. It will serve as a final back-up that wakes me up everytime.

It wasn't my most productive day, but I've been generally unproductive at recent times, so it my performance didn't go way down because of polyphasing. I'm still stating the obvious though that it's not the first day that's tough. I'm a bit nervous about waking up from the second core, as I still have only silent alarms, but it's only a slight worry - I doubt I'm yet that dead that I need the heavy alarm every time.

I guess that's all for now. I won't be posting every day of my progress, I'll just keep you updated if something significant happens or if I feel like saying something. There will be some miscellaneus status updates in some other posts that I have planned for this blog.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti