tiistai 17. toukokuuta 2011

Rest of Day 2

Let's ditch that damn typing test. It just too much to occupy my head, especially when I'm totally messed up. I still do it whenever I feel like it.

As for the rest of the day, there's really not much to say. I felt pretty damn good the whole day and there was some restful naps along the way with decent REM-numbers. However, I take them with a grain of salt, the oversleep of course helps and also before the naps are over 75 % of REM I won't call them real REM-naps.

But god damn I'm cold. I guess the weather is a little chill, but I still suspect some kind of slowdown in my metabolism or something, because I never felt this cold in winter etc!

Day overall
Succesful naps: 4
Oversleeps: 1
Total time slept 5:02
Total REM 0:49 (at least, no data on oversleep)
Total deep sleep 0:06 (Same here, probably over an hour)
Streak: 3
State during the day: 3-2-3-4-5-4, average 3.5

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti