perjantai 20. toukokuuta 2011

Day Five

Amazing that we are already at the fifth day. Just shame about the oversleeps and missed naps, I could be on the brink of adaptation but as it is, I'm still long way to go.

After missing the last nap of yesterday I didn't get that midnight peak moment in alertness, instead now after the first nap of the new day I feel very tired. It was a solid nap with a fine 16 minutes of deep sleep in it. I just transitioned instantly to the deep sleep from awake, the graph looks pretty crazy in Zeo.

Still, I'm tired now. It's nothing a little of the old "keep yourself busy"-metntality wouldn't fix. Once again I'm playing it safe by shifting the alarm around the clock. If I happen to fall asleep, fine. I've got reaction already planned. In fact, it's better for me not to write anymore, or I'm going just end up with that weird shit. My head is a bit messed up at the moment. I'll be back in some hours.

Then the attempt ended, but more that on the new post

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti