lauantai 1. tammikuuta 2011

Well...

Day 2
Phase ratings:
Core 5
Nap I 3
Nap II 3
Nap III 4
Nap IV 4

Average 3.8

Total sleep 6h 05 min
Total REM 1h 35 min
Total Deep 1h 10 min

The extra time for the core seems to be making a world of difference. I woke up easily to the SmartWake after 3h and 20 minutes. However, the fact that the last alarm time was still 20 minutes away made my lack of discipline rear it's ugly head again. I fell asleep again, waking up only after my cellphone went off, luckily. The first nap was missed again, which makes me think that the extra sleep in the core might make this nap obsolete. However, I did sleep after my alarm went off for the core and I did sleep nearly 6 hours yesterday AND I did sleep practically two weeks monophasically prior that. So basically it's too early to know. Once I start to really hit adaptation again, I might appreciate that 20 minutes there.

As for the second nap, I had normal light sleep nap there, but yeah... You guessed it I didn't get up. I tried to read a magazine on the bed. I ended up hitting snooze for three hours while sleepin in short bursts. I marked it up as 2 hour sleep, but I didn't have Zeo headband on so I have no clue how long I exactly was asleep.

But the basic message here is that I suck. New year starts tmorrow, so I'll call that another day 1 (I know it's getting redundant) and reset this. However I'll remember the number 4.4 as the aim for phase rating average.

I hope the fact that I'll going to have a full schedule again tomorrow will help me get up instead of slacking off.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti