maanantai 3. tammikuuta 2011

I'm Mad at Myself

Phase ratings:
Core 4
Nap I 4
Nap II I
Nap III didn't bother
Nap IV anymore

Average 4.2

Total sleep around 7 hours
Total REM ???
Total Deep ??

I slept 3h 30 minutes for core, actually until the last possible alarm time. I went to sleep probably too late for SmartWake. It didn't matter, I felt fine. For the first nap I couln't sleep again, but decided to stay in bed. I finally got tired half an hour later and got my 15 minutes of sleep there. I really don't know what to do with that nap, perhaps I should shift it just later along with the second nap. I'll keep the schedule intact for the moment and get that nap late whenever I feel like it.

Crap. I kept pushing it in the second nap and finally overslept. For 2½ hours. This messes up my program.

You know, I'll return to you once I manage to string 7 days together again. No point of having million Day ones. So next time I'll post I'll be talking Day Eight. It might be 6 months from now... Or week from now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti