lauantai 24. heinäkuuta 2010

Day Thirteen - Lucky It's Not Friday

While walking (as I stated in the last post), I came up with this sick poem

My best buddy
That's you sleep-deprivation
You make me feel shoddy
And have a hallucination

Maybe I come up with more verses as sleep-deprivation gets more intense. Today's objective is clear, no oversleeps, no missed naps and new record in successive naps. Old is from this same attempt, from day six, where I hit twelve naps in a row before finally succumbing into oversleeping and not even properly remembering how it happened. It's still over half an hour before I go to bed, but I'm going to play if safe and put my alarms ready.. And double-check so I don't mess up like I've done couple of times earlier. It's easy to do some sort of brain fart when you're sleep-deprived.

I'm hoping for a REM, but I guess it's still early for that, cause in sense it's only the second day of adaptation, at least if you think oversleep always resets it, which might well be true.

I semi-fell asleep while watching a vid, but only for like ten minutes so it doesn't matter. More or less like a microsleep. Hope it doesn't interfere with my normal nap which is still 20 minutes away. No, it wont interfere; according to my keylogger, I was out max of 3 minutes (thanks to my dad who told me to go bed if I'm going to sleep). Kinda close call again though.

Day 13.1
Naptime 1:40-2:00, 20 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: No

That was just as expected nap. My dad probably would want me to oversleep with the vid, but no way Jose. Eleventh succesful nap in a row, and to think I was so close to failure in many senses right there.

Now I hit the wall I guess, I slept in my bed for an extra nap. It was semi-purposeful but that wasn't wise all things considered. It resets my counter but I don't think I should quit over this. I was out over an hour. I don't know. I'm feeling frushtrated know how I let myself being talked in to this.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti