keskiviikko 21. heinäkuuta 2010

Day Ten First Half

Day 10.1
Naptime 1:40-2:00, 20 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: No

The tenth day is underway. Feels great to have made it this far, even though I've made many mistakes along the way. This nap wasn't one of those, but it wasn't particularly good nap either. Just pretty usual nap.

While nap itself was pretty usual, it didn't take too much time for me to hit serious wall now. I'm totally tired, probably can't keep on sitting on the computer. But I have to make through thse tough spots to make it through to semi-adaptation again.

And I pretty much made it by going for a long walk. For some reason walking far from home restores me, unlike just walking around in yard or around. It's time for my problem nap, let's see if I make the sixth successful nap in a row or succumb again to oversleeping or some other weird shit.

Day 10.2
Naptime 5:40-6:00, 20 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: No

I won the battle against oversleeping for this nap. The nap itself felt fine even though no REM again. It could've been more restful, but it could've been worse too. I just wish I weren't so tired anymore, but this phase shouldn't be easy either when you look at the earlier times during this nap.

One perception in this space - Always in the questions regarding polyphasic sleep there's bound to be some guy who trains hard and asks whether polyphasic's compatible with physical training. I've noticed that recovery is way slower and like you've all seen, fooball matches has been destrouiyng me. That said I haven't adapted yet so I have to wait for the final say.

I overslept again - 90 minutes hole in the morning and I fell asleep while sitting on the bed. I really should've been more disciplined again and not sit there. I guess that stifles my deveploment again. I'm so frushtrated! Next chance to make it up is to fight through another night, day will be a piece of cake again of course. It should be extra challenging since today is wednesday and there's another football match. I'll make sure to fuck myself up good, I hate myself so much right now.

Why couldn't I just have gone to play football or something when I felt sleepy? I suck so hard.

My battle plan for the next nights, as many as it takes:
22-02 Relatively easy stage to stay awake. Primal functions like eating and such will be neough
02-06 It gets harder, but usually I can handle it and finish the phase with a walk, long walk.
06-10 Football is the last alternative here. Probably very soon after waking up as I usually have accumulated lots of tiredness by this point.

Now I have a plan; that ought to make it a l ittle easier to stay awake durign those tough phases. I don't have much margin for error any more, as I've already made so many mistakes and this has dragged on far enough.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti