torstai 15. heinäkuuta 2010

Day 4 - Overslept Again and Back to Square One

Maybe I'm just not up to this. Slept straight through all of my alarms. Or hell, I had put some alarms completely wrong times!

Naptime: 1:40 - 6:00, 260 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5


It renders me basicly back to day one and makes me wonder what I can do. My PC alarm was set on proper time, or so it says. My second phone alarm was completely off and so was my red alarm which set off just now. I don't know what the hell I've been thinking. So frushtrating to beat the tiredness of last nights only to oversleep. I honestly don't know what to do any more. I'm going to continue, but you can't even know how frushtrated I am.

So it basically starts from beginning for me. Seven days without screw-ups and I'd be adjusting. I'll continue napping at 10 o'clock with nap 4.3 but mark it 1.1 as well for simplicity's sake. I want to see how many days I've completed without screwups.

With every failure, chance of ever succeeding gets smaller.

I hate myself so much. Maybe I should start sleeping outside for those night naps?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti