perjantai 27. elokuuta 2010

Day Sixteen - Off Day

Day 16.1
Naptime: 1:45 - 2:15, 30 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: Yes
Time since last proper sleep: 370h 40 mins
Succesful naps in a row: 3
Time since last oversleep: 11h 40min

This was a little longer nap than I intended. I fell asleep accidentally couple of minutes early and in a place I didn't intend to, but woke up 10 mins before alarm and decided to continue sleeping, which then went on little longer than the alarm. Nicely enough it was another REM. Guess that oversleep really got the ball rolling. I just wish I'd know how to maintain it.

Day 16.2
Naptime: 5:45 - 6:10, 25 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: No.
Time since last proper sleep: 374h 40 mins
Succesful naps in a row: 4
Time since last oversleep: 15h 40min

Quite normal nap. I wasn't enjoying REM anymore though. Let's hope it comes back at some point. It still seems like a reaction to that oversleep. It's funny how much better single short oversleep can make one feel when combined with the REM it induces.

Day 16.3
Naptime: 9:45 - 10:10, 25 min
Mental: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tiredness: 0 1 2 3 4 5
REM: Yes.
Time since last proper sleep: 378h 40 mins
Succesful naps in a row: 5
Time since last oversleep: 19h 40min

There was a weird combination of playing GTA, having sleep inertia and having REM on the mix earlier today. I fell asleep for an unknown time during that - means that I have to start from scratch again.

I guess I should write up some sort of schedule that I can follow even if I suffer from bad sleep deprivation, just so that I would have some sort of structure for these attempts. It would make it easier to figure out what's going on. I guess I better write it right away.

Fuck. I fucked up in the submitting so the text from last three naps went missing.

I'm too lazy to write everything again. In short I gained no momentum as there was some fuck-up on every phase. Slight oversleep in the fourth and even worse 1h 40 min oversleep for the sixth. I'm going for a start from clear table tomorrow.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti