torstai 11. maaliskuuta 2010

Missed My Nap Again!

This is crazy. I'm missing my naps all the time. It's understandable though now since the oversleep was so short time ago.

I've been thinking into transitioning into uberman pattern at least for some time. It's common sense that it would be easier and faster to adapt with it. I gotta research how even more naps would work. I'd think adapting would be easier when putting in more naps. When you finally start to hit REM with your naps, you could lower the amount as much as you like. That's something I'd like to do.

My schedule has been all over the place due to commitments, oversleeping and extra naps.I'm going to nap now, so it would be just natural to start transitioning for more naps now. I can always lower then once I've established a beachead.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti