torstai 18. maaliskuuta 2010

Crashed And Burned (Again), But Not Wanting to Give Up

I said this was the last attempt. So when I failed to wake up for my alarm again and slept for full 10 hours, I am supposed to quit this experiment and just accept I can't do it, not yet anyway.

But no. I don't want to give up. I feel devastated after the whole attempt just crumbled after the promising start, but I want to try again. I really would like to life polyphasic despite all the troubles.

There's just this trouble of beating oversleep which seems impossible. I wasn't particularly tired when I went to sleep this morning. Yet I shut down my phone while sleep. Walk across the room and shut it down I should say.

I had the idea with speakers of computers and I probably have to instantiate it.

I guess next we're starting another last attempt. Let's just say that it's fifth attempt.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti