keskiviikko 10. maaliskuuta 2010

Day 2.3 - Another Missed Nap?

I don't remember falling asleep, I once again just sort of drifted in near-sleep state. Still, I'm feeling pretty good so that shouldn't be that much of a problem. Haven't done pretty much anything productive today after helping my dad, but I perhaps should as I don't feel like a mental wreck, I feel almost as fine as with normal monophasic sleep right now. I feel that I've rested enough, though that might be down to the couple of oversleeps I've had.

I'm still waiting for the chance to put in those extra naps. I'm actually pretty surprised how easily I've been able to stay up for the 6 hours that Dymaxion needs. I've had a couple of times tired feelings after 5 hours, but that too is longer than the sleeping interval in Uberman.

Basicly what my plan is now is to go with the flow, but if my body doesn't ask me to nap any other time I'll just keep up with my normal dymaxion schedule.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti