keskiviikko 6. huhtikuuta 2011

Restarting

Well I'm embarrased to make another one of this kind of posts, but what can I say... You can't change your results without changing yourself. That's apparently the case. I had heavy oversleep today so I might as well consider myself starting from day one.

I'm putting a reward on my head that if I'm sleeping outside my pre-planned zones and someone spots me doing that, I'll pay them. That alone probably isn't enough to change me, so I'll start training when I feel good by going to bed, setting my alarm couple of minutes away and then just instantly getting up. Repeat ad nauseam and maybe, just maybe I could get a pavlovian response out of myself when it matters and get up.

But anyway, the point of this is, that I'm going in again, and this time I'm going in hard - I have to have results before the summer, at least that's how I feel.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti