keskiviikko 27. huhtikuuta 2011

Let's Hope We're Finally Underway

Yesterday I overslept once again, but luckily got that streak over today. I'm a bit worried about tomorrow morning as I'm in the sort of mode at the moment that I, for some reason don't get up immediately when I wake up in the morning. I can't help it for some reason. It's hard to explain, so I won't even try.

Anyway, I'm still trying the schedule I outlined couple of posts ago. Tonight's stats got all fucked up, apparently my band was not properly on or something as only 41 minutes of data got collected from my 90 minute nap.

My sleep is probably because of the oversleeps in a sort of fucked up state. There's a ton of light sleep. In fact, out of the 3 hours and 52 minutes of data that got collected today, only 19 minutes were REM! There wasn't even the usual amount of deep sleep, only 1:11 of that. Weird shit, huh? Still, I didn't feel too tired today. I'm now 30 minutes away from my time to sleep, and now I am finally a bit tired, but it's no challenge to stay up for the rest of the time.

Like I said, I hope I wake up properly tomorrow. It would frustrate immensely to oversleep again. I'm doing all I can to tip the odds into my favor.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti