perjantai 29. huhtikuuta 2011

Oops I Did It Again

Another barrier broken - I never expected to quote a Britney Spears song on my header. Anyway, my fears became reality. I still think that the method I have for waking up is foolproof, but that wasn't available last night.

I've overslept so much lately, that it's practically like I've had a monophasic week at this point. I think all of the progress on any schedule has been cleared. But I'll have one more attempt at making this schedule work with my foolproof methods.

Meanwhile, I was aiming to open the website by the end of the April, but I'm learning that I can be quite an procrastinator. Though I already knew that. Earliest you can expect the site is June, which would fit in a sense that I'll be starting Uberman then, so not only would there be interest in that sense but I would also have time to write more. Not that I'm lacking time at the moment.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti