maanantai 29. marraskuuta 2010

Day Eleven

Core
Sleeptime: 3:10-6:10
REM: 20 min
Deep: 95 min

Amazing amount of deep in such a short space. I overslept through my first two alarms, but the Immortal one finally got me up. I went to bed 2:40 and if I had fallen asleep immediately, that might've been naturally long enough match for fighters. All in all this core left us with big enough numbers to do records today, that deep is already record in itself.

Nap 1
Sleeptime: 8:05-8:30
REM: 25 min
Deep: 0 min

25 min of sleep, all of it REM, beautiful. Great stuff. Only thing that is lacking is routine, but when I've put in couple of weeks of this good streak, I'm sure it's going to get better.

Nap 2
Sleeptime: 11:40-12:00
REM: 15 min
Deep: 0

The usual stuff.

Nap 3
Sleeptime: 17:10-17:30
REM: 5 min
Deep: 5 min

A bit of all types of sleep. I kind of like it.

Nap 4
Sleeptime: 22:20-22:30
REM: 5 min
Deep: 0 min

I keep having trouble with this nap. Still, at least I got a bit sleep in it as well again.

Total sleep 4h 15 min
REM: 70 min
Deep 100 min

Numberwise it's another impressive day, but it was still the same old story with occasional tiredness, especially during the night.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti