maanantai 15. elokuuta 2011

Starting the Triphasic Next Week

I was going to write here that I'm not doing the whole triphasic attempt at all, but then I made a total U-turn at the last second and decided that fuck it, might as well do it.

So far, after numerous attempts my success-rate is still round 0. So, I guess that doesn't promise much for this attempt. But from what I've read of triphasic it should be way easier than any of the other schedules I've tried and also more sustainable. Whether that's the truth... Well, we will find out soon enough.

I guess there's nothing more for me to say now. I'm going to prepare for the attempt by reading everything there is to read about the schedule and then it's time for the own effort. If I manage to hold the schedule something like 40-50 days I am going to be happy. Don't know whether I'd go further than that. I know, "Whoa there dude, don't talk about 40 days before you've even managed 5 days of any schedule without mistakes."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti