maanantai 7. kesäkuuta 2010

Retake Imminent

It's been almost three months of not posting now for me. I've returned to standard boring monophasic sleep after my failed attempt, but I find myself constantly longing for all the extra time polyphasic sleep afforded me.

I don't know when I'm going to try again, it might be today, it might be month from now. All I know is that for sure I'm going to do it.

I really could start now. I know I'd need the extra time, as I'm vastly behind on my World Cup preview writings. On the otherhand, could I write it with all the sleep deprivation? Could I watch the tournament while being zombified? Probably not. So I must hold my horses and wait until after tournament, when there's literally nothing for me to do anymore.

How the hell I'm gonna avoid failure this time? I don't know, maybe I hire my brother to make sure that I don't oversleep ever again. Something needs to be done - my phone isn't enough to wake me up once the going gets rough.

That was my only problem really - failing to ever maintain the schedule. I just overslept all the time.

I'll try again, and this time, it's personal.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti