torstai 25. helmikuuta 2010

Day 1.4 - Slightly Tired & Polyphasic links

Funny to think that I've yet to be one full day on Dymaxion. It feels like I've been on this for ages. I've not had that much trouble yet, but I shouldn't have had anyway. I'm bit tired after every nap, but that's what to be expected. I've noticed some decline on my cognitive abilities. For example, I was about to eat few hours ago and took fork & knive, but then forgot the plate. Though I tend to do this kind of stuff without tiredness too, since I'm so absent-minded.

Anyway, I've been reading some stuff about polyphasic sleep, here's couple of links. Again, these are very standard and you probably know them if you know anything about polyphasic sleep:
http://groups.google.com/group/polyphasic/?pli=1
http://polyphasicsleep.info/index.php?title=Main_Page

So what I read from that site pretty much confirmed what I already knew about Dymaxion; there's no reliable data of anybody actually pulling it off. That's bit offputting (is that a word?), but I'm still determined to follow through on this experiment. If it doesn't work out, I might transition to uberman. That would be great too.

I did some exercise today. I'm also feeling a bit sick. That might contribute to my tiredness. It's funny cause I haven't fell ill for like two years. Could it be that sleep deprivation is lowering my resistance? I have still one hour to stay awake before next nap. Can't wait.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti